About Elaxine 30mg Tablet
Elaxine 30mg Tablet is used for the treatment of depression.
How effective is Elaxine 30mg?
Elaxine 30mg Tablet is composed of Mirtazapine which belongs to a group of medicines known as antidepressants. Elaxine 30mg shows effectiveness by restoring the balance of natural chemicals (neurotransmitters) in the brain. Elaxine 30mg also helps by improving your mood and feelings of well-being.
Can I buy Elaxine 30mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Elaxine 30mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 0311 113 6337.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Elaxine 30mg a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Elaxine 30mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Elaxine 30mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Elaxine 30mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Elaxine 30mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Increased appetite
- Weight gain
- Dry mouth
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Unusual agitation or restlessness
- Blurred vision
- Fast heartbeat
- Loss of coordination
- Severe nausea or vomiting
- Unexplained fever
Elaxine’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Elaxine 30mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of glaucoma, high blood cholesterol levels, liver disease, kidney disease, seizure, heart disease, strokes, chest pain, low blood pressure, and severe loss of body fluids, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Elaxine.
- Do not take an overdose of Elaxine 30mg for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Elaxine 30mg.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Elaxine.
- Consult your doctor before using Elaxine 30mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.