About Agoviz 25mg Tablet
Agoviz 25mg Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of major depressive disorders.
How effective is Agoviz 25mg?
Agoviz 25mg Tablet is composed of Agomelatin as an active ingredient and belongs to the anti-depressant class of drugs. It works by increasing the concentration of certain neurotransmitters like dopamine and noradrenaline.
Can I buy Agoviz 25mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Agoviz 25mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 0311 113 6337.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), take one tablet of Agoviz 25mg per day or as per the clinical condition and patient’s response.
Children under the age of 17 should not use Agoviz 25mg tablet.Its safety and efficacy have yet to be determined.
If you have any queries about Agoviz 25mg tablet, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Agoviz 25mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Agoviz 25mg (tablet), but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Stomach upset
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Persistent Vomiting and Nausea
- Blurred vision
- Unusual tiredness
- Increase in weight
Agoviz 25mg tablet’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Agoviz 25mg tablet without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of electrolyte imbalance, liver disease, certain hormonal conditions, thyroid disease, and kidney disease with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Agoviz 25mg.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Agoviz 25mg tablet.
- Do not take an overdose of Agoviz 25mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Agoviz 25mg tablet.
- Avoid driving after taking Agoviz 25mg.
- Do not suck or chew Agoviz 25mg tablet and swallow it as a whole.
- Consult your doctor before using Agoviz 25mg tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.