About Alp 0.25mg Tablet
Alp 0.25mg Tablet is used for the short-term treatment of moderate to severe anxiety disorders. Alp 0.25mg is also used for the treatment of depression and extreme distress.
How effective is Alp 0.25mg?
Alp 0.25mg Tablet is composed of Alprazolam which belongs to a group of medicines known as benzodiazepines. Alp 0.25mg shows effectiveness by increasing the effects of GABA (a natural chemical) in the body.
Can I buy Alp 0.25mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Alp 0.25mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 0311 113 6337.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Alp 0.25mg 2-3 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Alp 0.25mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Alp 0.25mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Alp 0.25mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Alp 0.25mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- A change in sex ability
- Increased saliva production
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Mental or mood changes
- Memory problems
- Loss of coordination
- Trouble speaking or walking
- Thoughts of suicide
- Yellowing eyes or skin
- Severe dizziness
- Swelling of the face, tongue, or throat
Alp’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Alp 0.25mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of glaucoma, breathing problems, kidney disease, and liver problems with your doctor before using this drug.
- If you have a reaction to the active component in Alp, tell your doctor.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Alp 0.25mg for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Alp 0.25mg.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Alp.
- Consult your doctor before using Alp 0.25mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.