About Actim 10mg Tablet
Actim 10mg Tablet is used for the treatment of hypertension (high blood pressure).
How effective is Actim 10mg?
Actim 10mg Tablet is composed of Bisoprolol Fumarate which belongs to a group of medicines known as beta-blockers. Actim 10mg shows effectiveness by blocking the action of natural chemicals (epinephrine) on the heart and blood vessels. Actim 10mg also helps to prevent heart attacks, strokes, and kidney problems by lowering high blood pressure.
Can I buy Actim 10mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Actim 10mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 0311 113 6337.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Actim 10mg a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Actim 10mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about the Actim 10mg tablet, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Actim 10mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Actim 10mg tablet, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Slow heartbeat
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Sudden weight gain
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling of the ankles or feet
- Unusual tiredness
- Mental or mood changes
- Breathing problems
- Blue fingers or toes
Actim 10mg tablet’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Actim 10mg tablet without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of blood circulation problems, myasthenia gravis, breathing problems, overactive thyroid disease, kidney disease, liver disease, and mental or mood changes with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Actim 10mg tablet.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Actim 10mg tablet for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking an Actim 10mg tablet.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Actim 10mg tablet.
- Consult your doctor before using Actim 10mg tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.