About Ora A 10ml Drops
Ora A 10ml Drops is used to maintaining the optimum levels of Vitamin A in the body and correcting the Vitamin A deficiencies.
How effective is Ora A 10 ml?
Ora A 10ml Drops are composed of Retinyl Palmitate as an active ingredient and belongs to the Supplements class of drugs. It works by correcting the vitamin A levels in the body.
Can I buy Ora A 10ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Ora A 10ml Drops online through our website or call us at 0311 113 6337.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), Ora A 10ml dosage form is not recommended.
For children (below 17), Ora A 10ml is advised as 2 drops per day or as directed by a physician.
If you have any queries about Ora A 10ml, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Ora A 10ml?
Some side-effects may be caused by Ora A 10ml, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal pain
- Cold hands and feet
- Trouble sleeping
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Unusual tiredness
- Ringing in the ears
Ora A’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Ora A 10ml without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of electrolyte imbalance, liver disease, certain hormonal conditions, thyroid disease, and kidney disease, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Bless.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Ora A 10ml for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Ora A 10ml.
- Avoid driving after taking Ora A 10ml.
- Do not suck or chew Ora A 10ml and swallow it as a whole.
- Consult your doctor before using Ora A 10ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.