About Febux 80mg Tablet
Febux 80mg Tablet is used to lower high levels of uric acid in patients with gout.
How effective is Febux 80mg?
Febux 80mg Tablet is composed of Febuxostat, which belongs to a group of medicines known as xanthine oxidase inhibitors. Febux 80mg shows effectiveness by reducing the amount of uric acid made by the body. Febux 80mg can take six months to become fully effective.
Can I buy Febux 80mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Febux 80mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 0311 113 6337.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Febux 80mg a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), Febux 80mg is not recommended.
If you have any queries about Febux 80mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Febux 80mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Febux 80mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Stomach pain
- Joint pain
- Gout flare-ups
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Painful urination
- Bloody urine
- Persistent stomach pain
- Dark urine
- Breathing problems
- Yellowing eyes or skin
- Severe dizziness
- Signs of liver problems
Febux’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Febux 80mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of organ transplant, liver disease, kidney problems, strokes, stomach problems, heart disease, and cancer, with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Febux.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Febux 80mg for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Febux 80mg.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Febux.
- Consult your doctor before using Febux 80mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.