About Avil 60ml Syrup
Allergies, flu, common cold, bronchitis, sinusitis, sneezing, runny nose, itchy nose or throat, and watery eyes are treated with Avil 60ml Syrup/Suspension.
How effective is Avil 60ml?
Avil 60ml Syrup/Suspension is composed of Pheniramine Maleate, which belongs to a group of medicines known as antihistamines. Avil 60ml shows effectiveness by blocking the activity of histamines in the body that cause allergic symptoms.
Can I buy Avil 60ml online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Avil 60ml Syrup/Suspensions online through our website or call us at 0311 113 6337.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 teaspoon of Avil 60ml 2 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), the usual dose of Avil 60ml is 0.25ml/kg.
If you have any queries about Avil 60ml, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Avil 60ml?
Some side effects may be caused by Avil 60ml, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Trouble sleeping
- Upset stomach
- Dry mouth, nose, or throat
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Ringing in the ears
- Difficulty urinating
- Blurred vision
- Irregular heartbeat
- Severe dizziness
- Breathing problems
Avil’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Avil 60ml without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of overactive thyroid, difficulty urinating, stomach or intestinal disease, seizures, liver disease, kidney problems, high blood pressure, heart problems, glaucoma, diabetes, and breathing problems with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Avil.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor.
- Do not take an overdose of Avil 60ml for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking Avil 60ml.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Avil.
- Consult your doctor before using Avil 60ml if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.