Artheget 80/480mg Tablet
Artheget 80/480mg Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of malarial infections in adults and children. Malaria is an infection commonly caused by mosquito bites. It occurs in regions where malaria is common.
How effective is Artheget 80/480mg?
Artheget 80/480mg Tablet is composed of two anti-malarial components Artemether and Lumefantrine. This medication works by killing the malarial parasites present inside the red blood cells. This product is not used to prevent malaria.
Can I buy Artheget 80/480mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Artheget 80/480mg Tablet online through our website or call us at 0311 113 6337.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 35 kg or greater: Administer 24 tablets over 3 days; use a 3-day treatment schedule with a total of 6 doses.
Day 1: 4 tablets initially and 4 tablets again after 8 hours
Days 2 & 3: 4 tablets BID (morning & evening).
- For children (2-17 years), having body weight 5 to <15 kg: Take 6 tablets over 3 days; 1 tablet initially and again after 8 hours on the first day; followed by 1 tablet BID (morning & evening) for the next 2 days.
- 15 to <25 kg: Administer 12 tablets over 3 days; 2 tablets initially and again after 8 hours on the first day; followed by 2 tablets BID (morning & evening) for the next 2 days
- 25 to <35 kg: Administer 18 tablets over 3 days; 3 tablets initially and again after 8 hr on 1st day; followed by 3 tablets BID (morning & evening) for the next 2 days
- 35 kg or greater: As in adults; administer 24 tablets over 3 days; 4 tablets initially and again after 8 hr on 1st day; followed by 4 tablets BID (morning & evening) for the next 2 days
If you have any queries about Artheget 80/480mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Artheget 80/480mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by Artheget 80/480 mg tablet, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Stomach upset
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Chest pain
- Persistent Vomiting and Nausea
- Easy bleeding
- Unusual tiredness
Artheget 80/480mg tablet’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Artheget 80/480mg without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of electrolyte imbalance, liver disease, certain hormonal conditions, thyroid disease, and kidney disease, with your doctor before using this medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Artheget 80/480mg tablet.
- Do not take an overdose of Artheget 80/480 mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Artheget 80/480mg.
- Avoid driving after taking Artheget 80/480mg.
- Do not suck or chew Artheget 80/480mg and swallow it as a whole.
- Consult your doctor before using Artheget 80/480mg tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.