About Acylex 200mg Tablet
Acylex 200mg Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of viral infections such as cold sores around the mouth, shingles, and chickenpox.
How effective is Acylex 200mg?
Acylex 200mg Tablet is composed of Acyclovir and belongs to an anti-viral class of drugs. It works by stopping the growth of the virus and thus decreasing its number in the body.
Can I buy Acylex 200mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Acylex 200mg Tablets online through our website or call us at 0311 113 6337.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 tablet of Acylex 200mg every 4 hourly a day or as per the patient’s response and clinical situation or as per the prescription.
For children (below 17), Acylex 200mg dose is given as 200-800mg every 6-8 hourly.
If you have any queries about Acylex 200mg tablet, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Acylex 200mg?
Some side-effects may be caused by the Acylex 200mg tablet, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal pain
- Decreased appetite
- Trouble sleeping
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Irregular heart beat
- Difficulty urinating
- Unusual tiredness
- Mental or mood changes
- Dark urine
Acylex 200mg tablet’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Acylex 200mg tablet without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of electrolyte imbalance, liver disease, certain hormonal conditions, thyroid disease, and kidney disease with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Acylex.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Acylex 200mg tablet.
- Do not take an overdose of Acylex 200mg for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with Acylex.
- Avoid driving after taking an Acylex 200mg tablet.
- Do not suck or chew Acylex 200mg and swallow it as a whole.
- Consult your doctor before using Acylex 200mg tablet if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.