About Accure 200mg Capsule
Accure 200mg Capsule is used for the treatment of acne such as; nodular acne, nodules, cysts, comedones, pustules, blackheads, and whiteheads.
How effective is Accure 200mg?
Accure 200mg Capsule is composed of Isotretinoin, which belongs to a group of medicines known as retinoids. Accure 200mg shows effectiveness by decreasing facial oil (sebum) production. A high amount of sebum can lead to severe acne.
Can I buy Accure 200mg online in Pakistan?
Yes! You can buy Accure 200mg Capsules online through our website or call us at 0311 113 6337.
What dose should I choose?
For adults (above 18), 1 capsule of Accure 200mg 1-2 times a day or prescribed by the doctor.
For children (below 17), the usual dose of Accure 200mg is 0.5-1mg/kg.
If you have any queries about Accure 200mg, please contact your doctor.
What are the side effects and other warnings when taking Accure 200mg?
Some side effects may be caused by Accure 200mg, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Thinning of hair
- Crusty skin
- Upset stomach
- Dry lips or mouth
- Minor swelling of the eyelids or lips
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Peeling skin on palms
- Painful swallowing
- Tingling feeling in the skin
- Persistent sore throat
- Muscle pain
Accure 200mg capsule’s warnings include;
- Be careful while using Accure 200mg capsule without the doctor’s consent.
- Share your medical history, especially of bone problems, diabetes, liver disease, obesity, pancreatitis, eating disorders, and high blood fats with your doctor before using this drug.
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the active ingredient of Accure.
- Share the list of all products (including allopathic and herbal) with your doctor before using Accure 200mg capsule.
- Do take an overdose of Accure 200mg capsule for quick relief.
- Avoid driving after taking an Accure 200mg capsule.
- Do not consume alcohol or marijuana with Accure 200mg.
- Consult your doctor before using Accure 200mg if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.